AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
07.08.12 18:20:31
I wanne buy your/this program but i have some problems with some movies.
When i played the downloaded movie on my blu-ray home cinema/player randomly after some time a text on the screen appierce and then the sound stops,only the picture is playing on.
I used now your free version off avs but my question is, who does it come that i have this problems with some movies and not with many others?

I now a site where theire is explained how it comes that the text appier and that the sound goes away but why happens this with some movies and not with other movies? Is it the program that can not remove evry codecs?

http://www.cinavia.com/languages/english/pages/technology.html

Is theire a solution that i will not have this problem anymore?

I have had this problem with 2 movies (mkv) the raid and detention, with battleship,american pie;reunion,lorax i did not have any problem.

I hope you can help me.

Thxxx......
Administrator
08.08.12 10:01:07
Hello,

Please, provide some additional information on the issue:

- specify which AVS Program you use;
- describe your actions step by step;
- specify your PC configuration (OS, CPU, Ram).

Best regards
09.08.12 13:28:52
To: Esther

I use the Version 8.2 asv video converter and then mkv 720 and 1080p movies to blu-ray.
After converting i have 2 folders bmdv and certificate. Then i burn it with ------- or i burn it immediately with this program.
Most movies play without any problem in the blu-ray player. battleship, american pie reuinion,lorax are perfect.
But with The raid and detention; the sound is gone after a while if i play themin the blu-ay player.

My laptop has 2.2GHz 4GB ram and windows 7, my laptop is good enough because of the most movies are perfect to convert and burn them on disc.
Administrator
10.08.12 08:06:10
To: schumike

Hello,

Could you please specify whether the Blu-rays which do not play correctly in your Blu-ray player were burned in AVS Software.

Best regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  97