AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
27.08.08 07:53:48
Hi.
Working with the mpeg2 files straight from the cam works great. However saving the movie as mpeg 2 makes the right side of the movie have formations of black spots/pixels appear at times. Very annoing. Saving as other files like wmv works great. Help?
27.08.08 07:56:57
gary777:
Hi.
Working with the mpeg2 files straight from the cam works great. However saving the movie as mpeg 2 makes the right side of the movie have formations of black spots/pixels appear at times. Very annoing. Saving as other files like wmv works great. Help?

Should probably cealrify that it is the asv4you video editor im using, and it is the actived version, not the trial version (meaning i bought it ;) )
28.08.08 07:50:35
gary777:
gary777:
Hi.

Should probably cealrify that it is the asv4you video editor im using, and it is the actived version, not the trial version (meaning i bought it ;) )

hmm. no answer yet!
Let me add this:
Is the video conversion in the Editor inferior to the Video Convertor? Should i use that software instead. Havn't downladed it yet, but it say you can edit videos in that software as well.
Dam
Administrator
29.08.08 02:43:22
To: gary777

Hello,

Sorry indeed for the late reply.

gary777:
However saving the movie as mpeg 2 makes the right side of the movie have formations of black spots/pixels appear at times.

That is very strange, as we have never had such problems before. So, please send us a screenshot or a sample of the video with the black spots.

gary777:
Is the video conversion in the Editor inferior to the Video Convertor? Should i use that software instead. Havn't downladed it yet, but it say you can edit videos in that software as well.

Yes, you can do some editing in the AVS Video Converter as well. At the moment we are working on the absolutely new version of the AVS Video Editor, that will be soon available on the site in the BETA version.

Please note,
Registration on AVS4YOU is like buying a single product listed on www.AVS4YOU.com and getting all other products from our site for FREE. That means you can install and use ALL OTHER software with the same serial number without additional fees and limitations.

Best Regards
30.08.08 12:27:31
Hi Dam, thanks for your answer.
Im sorry that i have misled you! I opened the mpg2 files in another player to make screenshots, and it turns out there is nothing wrong with the files saved in the editor. It is the WMplayer that shows all these black pixels when running the files trough it.
I did install your player instead, and the same files shows perfect there. So i have no complaints towards your software, and am happy i finally found something that could do a good job editing and converting my moviefiles. Looking forward to the new editor. It certainly is a market for it since not the windows included MovieMaker with the right codecses installed coould handle the files, and even Sonys own much more expencive software, the Vegas editor, could handle the mpg2/ac3 files created by their own cameras (even tho the manual said it should). It took a looong while and trials of many laaaarge downloads before i found you tho!

Blessings!
Dam
Administrator
01.09.08 01:19:32
To: gary777

Hi,

We are glad the problem is solved.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  685