AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
10.07.11 23:52:49
2 versions of the same problem

I have a project made by some .mp4 file. I'd want to put some titles in this project, but the section "Titles" (ctrl+F5) is empty, there aro non type of title/text to choose. If i open the "sample project" given with the softawere, wich has titles inside, i can modify these titles, but once again the section titles is empty.
Others sections work perfectly, in fact i used several kinds of transitions, but titles seems to be unavailable.
I attach an image to explain

This happens on a pc. On another pc i've made a project with titles. Now when I open it again, the Titles section is empty! I can modify text added some days ago, but i can't add new ones!!!

Win7 for first problem, WinXP for the second
Attached files:
217.44 KB
23.10.11 11:41:04
To: bomik76@gmail.com

I have exactly the same problem, except it works on my Win XP machine, but not on my Win 7 machine, no text types, I bought two licenses, one for each computer to be sure that it would work.
This is very disappointing, and further, I have put a support question but no answer, what
it happens dear AVS4YOU
25.10.11 08:20:48
To: order@mreimers.se

Hello,

To solve the problem please delete the folders:

C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\Profiles\Title

and C:\Users\{Your User Name}\AppData\Roaming\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor\Profiles\Title
Please note that the folder ProgramData is hidden, so you should check "Show hidden files and folders" in My Computer>Organize>Folder and Search Options>View tab.

Then, please reinstall AVS Video Editor downloading from this link.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  49