AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
04.07.11 01:01:17
Dear Sir or Madam,

I was trying to back up some of my dvds. The few I have tried so far are protected and I took the advice avs had as far as a link to "dvd43" as a free decryptor download. I downloaded it (the plugin because I have win 7 64 bit) and it still is not working. Now "dvd copy" automataically shuts down soon after I close the drive.

Before I downloaded "dvd43", "dvd copy" would detect a movie disc in the drive when I opened the program. It would even put the title and and time info in the "in" box with the checkmark boxes and all, but would then tell me that it is protected and I would have to download an outside incryptor to make the program work. Now, if I open the program after putting the disc in (after the download), "dvd copy" won't recognize that there is a disc in the drive! So as a final test, what last I tried, was to open the program "dvd copy", then put the dvd in the drive. After the program tries to open the dvd, it justs shuts down. I am at a loss.

I think something may be wrong with how it installs. I have uninstalled and reinstalled "dvd copy" and am still have this issue: When I click on the shortcut (which many times fails to properly display the icon!), it asks me every time if I want dvd copy to make changes on this computer. The same warning when I first install any program on Win 7. The other programs I have used (video converter, and doc converter) don't have this issue. I would like to know if this has something to do with the problems I am having trying to rip my dvds?

I have also had a couple minor issues with the other two programs I have used with this package, (doc converter, video converter). If you'd like to help me with those in this thread, let me know and I'll explain as best I can with what's happening with those.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong, and what I can do to correct it.
I would much appreciate your quick response to this,

Rob
06.07.11 06:17:32
To: dadgigsopics

Hello Rob,

Your query has been answered in our support system.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  270