AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
21.04.11 00:50:46
hi there when i first purchase your program it worked great since then my computer crashed twice because of a virus ive put in a new harddrive reinstalled windows xp, avs video converter and tried to convert to bluray again. the conversion worked but the menu didnt come in and the chapters dont work. the movie only plays with no menu no chapters.the only thing that works is fast forward.i did no editing just convert to bluray with menu enabled and chapters, can you please help me please because i dnt know whats going on these bluray disc are very expensive ive burnt about 22 out of a 25 pack an they dont have menus and no chapters
21.04.11 02:46:51
To: tech1

Hello,

First of all please make sure that you have the latest version of AVS Video Converter 7.1. It can be downloaded from this link.

If it does not solve the issue, please provide some additional information about the problem.

Where do you play resulted blu-ray movies? on blu-ray player or on computer? try playing on both and see if the same problem persists. Does not menu appear if you press menu button on remote or player controls?

How many chapters have you created for your DVD menu?

Best regards.
21.04.11 05:08:27
hi there vlad and thanks for your reply, i do have the latest version which is 7.1.i have 2 bluray players which are different brands, but i dnt have any software to play it on my computer. Which program you recomend to play on my computer. if i press menu on my remote control the players just restarts the movie and for the chapters i go to [auto set chapters] then [at a time interval] then a menu comes up with the time i want to set it to.the default is 5:00 minutes.when this is done, i get about 29 chapters
22.04.11 07:57:15

Thanks for the details, but the reason of the problem is still unclear...

Could you please provide the following information:

- when you convert video to blu-ray, do you get finalization disc menu step at the end of conversion?
- please specify the models of your blu-ray players.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.
22.04.11 10:50:26
hi here vlad iam not sure if i get the finalization disc menu, becuase the conversion is so long i just start it go but ill wait around and see if it do.also my bluray players is a sharp models:bd-hp210 and LG BD370
22.04.11 10:59:02
hi vlad just so we are on the same page, the first blurays i did before my computer crash still work fine in my players with menus and chapters. i think i was using a earlier version of avs converter. now it seem to the new version with problems
25.04.11 05:13:15

Thanks for the details.

I'm asking you to reinstall All AVS programs you have using the instructions here. And then download and instal the latest versions from our download page. Then you can make just short test blu-ray (convert just few minutes video clip) and see if the program does Finalization menu step and then if resulted blu-ray plays on player with menu. You can even burn this small blu-ray clip to DVD disc.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.
14.05.11 16:59:12
Hi,

I produced a home movie in the form of PAL Standard Play compatible DVDs.
However, when I try to play the DVDs in a DVD player the Menu System and associated navigation does not work correctly.
Some players do not even recognise the DVDs.

Here is what I did:

1. Created 15 .avi files in HD Vidio 720P format using AVS4You Video Editor.

2. Created a new video editor project, imported the above 15 .avi files.

3. Used Auto Set Chapters feature to generated 15 chapters and selected Menu Style and background music.

4. I selected Output as PAL and specified a location on my hard drive.

5. Video Editor created 4 folders Disc1, Disc2, Disc3 and Disc4.

6. I copied these on individual DVDs.

7. when step 6 did not work I converted the Disc1 folderfiles to ISO using Video Converter and tried to burn on another PC but to no avail.

Any suggestion would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks
16.05.11 04:26:25
To: Rajiv

Hello,

Which program did you use to burn Disc, 1, etc. folder to discs?They could be burn just as data, not as dvd-video. Please try burning saved DVD's to discs again using AVS Video Burner. For it select the folder, click right mouse button and choose Send To>AVS Video Burner in the context menu.

Best regards.
07.08.11 22:59:29
To: Vlad

why is everyone having problems with the menu issue

seems like a common problem!!!

is there a fix on the way
13.08.11 11:54:27
To: fotophun

Depends on a problem.

Could you please describe how you create DVD menu. How many chapters do you add? which preset style you use, etc?
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  274