AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
25.03.11 06:40:47
Hi, ive just started using AVS video recorder to transfer some boxing videos to me hard drive. The video quality is awesome, although a little larger than i had hoped. Any advice here in reducing the size of the output file would be much appreciated, but the main issue i have is the audio. Whenever the commentators say the letter "s" or "ch" for example they sound really distorted like sylvester the cats suffering succotash quote for example. Its kinda hard to explain, it gives the impression they have a lisp and if you were next to them you would be getting sprayed with saliva. Sorry but i dont know how else to describe it, hope you get my drift. Is there any advice to correct this at all? I really like this software and want to use it. Regards ED
25.03.11 08:28:54
To: Eddy666

Hello,

Actually, audio quality depends on device. I just can advise you to play with it's settings, see AVS Video Recorder>Settings tab.

As for file size, it depends on to which format you capture video - Recommended, Native or MPEG-2, in Native and MPEG you can try different presets with output settings. Than lower bitrate, than lower output files size.

I hope it helps.

Regards.
28.05.12 02:37:00
I agree with that as I used different audio devices where each has a slight different from the other.

Cheers.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  287