AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
15.03.11 16:41:55
In the past I have used Roxio to burn my songs to disc. This time I tried the AVS Disc Creator with 16 tracks to burn on disc. My first try, it burned 3 tracks
and failed in the middle of the 4th. And that's what I got when I played the cd - 3 1/2 songs. ( By the way I am using newly opened HP discs.) So I
did it again, got a second empty disc.... the operation started and without seeing a single track on the screen, it says "finishing...." that went on for
a few minutes then the disc ejected with the message that it was successful! I played the disc but it could not even be recognized by the PC and my
disc player, like it could not read the disc. I got another new disc (3rd attempt) ... result exactly the same as the 2nd disc. I gave up.

Went back to my Roxio software - NO PROBLEM - first try - ALL 16 TRACKS GOT BURNED ON DISC! So what's with the AVS Disc Creator?
17.03.11 07:09:59
To: groovy3130

Hello,

To solve the problem please reinstall AVS programs using the insturctions here and then install the latest version of AVS Disc Creator. Also, try changing burning mode in program Settings and select Disc at one mode, please find the details here.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  243