AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
28.02.11 06:55:21
We're all so busy keeping up and ahead of the troubles on our heels while we run to reach the next goal - it's near impossible to stop for a long lunch much less to write a thank you letter. I'm so pushed to keep up with tech advances and unexpected shutdowns that it's become essential for me to schedule regular study time to feed my shrinking knowledge base. I speed-read while I eat meals now, and I've got mad multitasking skills.

I describe this so anyone reading my words will appreciate that I DO NOT have time to write atta-boy letters on any regular basis. I'd like to shake everyone's hand I meet who does their job well, but that's just not possible nowadays. I have to pick and choose those people and companies who have risen high enough in quality of service and/or product that it grabs my attention and my nose from off this grindstone. That's when I think, yes, these guys make my job easier.

I write to you now because I feel very fortunate to have found AVS4"ME", and that I didn't spend more money on another rip-off web service. In fact I continue to say to myself, "What a bargain!"

Yes, I know, my fellow AVS users, there are problems and glitches and gremlins in these media tools that can be frustrating, and no one should believe this will change soon. But I don't blame AVS for this as much as this high-tech vehicle I use to reach my destination, be it DVD ripping or building websites. Technology remains a double-edged sword for all who depend on it, and it is prone to stutter and shake unexpectedly.

So thank you, men and women of AVS, for your efforts and professionalism. I'm particularly impressed with your forum moderators who work to keep it together and positive as they chat with troubled clients. Rarely do I read messages that don't have the solution eventually for a given problem. How excellent for you to go the distance and take customer error logs or screen shots or whatever in an effort to find the answer for some program to work correctly - or for some user to work the program correctly.

More than anything else, I thank you for providing me these excellent tools to help my business grow, my skills to sharpen, and my clients to be served properly so they'll return again soon. The service cycle goes round and round again to keep me employed, and I'm certainly happy to stop for a minute and say," Yo, AVS! Good Job! Keep it up!"

Sincerely yours,

Jamie Gillam
Minister of Information and Web Development
Biweekly Mortgage Association
928-753-5453
800-248-8840
jamie@bwma.com
01.03.11 01:17:05
To: I could not agree more. Excellent products and effective support. Well done AVS.
01.03.11 06:19:44
To: Paul Morgan

Hello Jamie!

Thank you very much for such great feedback. *SUPER*
We appreciate it!

We are glad to see you among our customers.

Kind regards.
16.05.12 02:25:24
Even I could not agree more. AVS4YOU has been made themselves known to such software and they are very good at it. Keep it all up!
Lex
Administrator
16.05.12 07:27:47
To: celavey

Thank you :-)
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  274