AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
22.12.10 22:45:53
Hey,

I was reading some of the old threads and came across one about adding a voice analyzer. Since AVS offers a lot of software to help become our producer of video and songs it would be cool to add that feature. Also we could take videos and songs made with AVS software and post on Youtube or AVS facebook and let people rate each other works. It's a great to promote our work and the power of the software suite. What do you think?
27.12.10 08:18:52
To: Jonkincy

Hello,

Regarding voice analyzer? Do you mean the feature described in this topic ?

As for posting videos and songs on youtube you can post right now and share them here on the forum. AVS Facebook is mainly intended for AVS news.

Regards.
28.12.10 14:26:02
To: Vlad
For the voice analyzer I was using the post (which I provided the link to below) as a reference. To have a voice analyzer to do voice overs and so on would greatly enhance the software suite and make AVS the premier software suit in my opinion. As for the Youtube and Facebook; I was thinking what a way to promote the software as well as show off the creativity of AVS users by having a page on both sites respectively to show off what we, the users created using AVS software. Then the AVS community can see and rate what we made. It would be cool right?

http://forum.avs4you.com/posts.aspx?lng=ENG&t=2828
02.01.11 06:45:42
To: Jonkincy

Thanks, now it is clear which voice analyzer you mean. Thank you for your suggestion I will forward it our developers. As for Facebook and Youtube we will consider this way of promotion, perhaps it will be avaliable in the future.

Regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  481