AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
Nat
25.04.14 08:17:32
To: petlegs@aol.com

Dear user,

We are sorry for any inconvenices caused.

Support is provide within 48 hours. You have been asisted in AVS Support System, please try to follow the recomendations.

Converning the problem with sound please follow the recomendations from my post here and inform about the result.

Thank you for cooperation and understanding.

Kind regards
23.04.14 15:12:32
To: LauraEss
My music fade-outs play perfectly in preview mode. However, when I Produce, right after the fade out, the music comes back for a split second very loud. I have this problem in AVI, MP4, and SWF conversions. How do I fix it?
Nat
25.04.14 08:20:56
To: slicendice

Dear user,

Please follow the recomendations from my post here and inform about the result.

Kind regards .
29.04.14 10:07:38
To: Nat

I have been using AVS Video Editor since about December of 13, and am very much a beginner. I read this entire thread a month and a half ago and found it all interesting.

My AVS creations have been quite simple, using the Editor for mostly one purpose: finalizing inspirational "Mind Movies" I created with online software at mindmovies.com. The movies I make use one to three of those Mind Movies, as wmv objects, and I know nothing about the "transition" clicks or pops mentioned throughout this thread. I have been trying to fix the pops at the end of my fade outs for a few months now and seem to have come up with a workaround that gets rid of those pops in the final production. Here is the procedure:

- I fade out my movie by right clicking the timeline video and selecting Fade Out. I grab hold of the inside dot of the fade out and move it where it gives me my desired fade out time.

- I left click the top of the timeline and stretch it out quite a ways, but stop before those little squares appear in the waveform. I guess moving the sliding zoom bar to the end would do about the same thing.

- I go to the end of my video object on the timeline, or the end of the last one if there is more than one, and move the cursor to the end of that object.

- I move the cursor toward the left until the split button becomes activated. After finding a good place to do a split, sometimes using the next- and previous-frame buttons, I do the split, and delete the end section of the video.

- Without changing the zoom, I immediately click the Produce button and make my final movie. I have produced all of the movies done in this way in wmv format.

- The above procedure produced a final production free of any annoying fade out sound.

I have done the procedure a number of times, all on the same movie, by resetting the envelope and going through the above steps another time (each time obviously making the movie a fraction of a second shorter and probably moving the fadeout line up a tiny bit). After I think the third production, not including the first, I began to get a small bit of the annoying sound again.

Again, the procedure only got rid of the sound on the final production. Previewing the project at the main window still created the unwanted sound, though sometimes intermittently. It seems to be critical that the Produce button be clicked while the project is still zoomed way out.

I haven't looked at the forums much. Maybe this idea has been done and posted already.

Larry
29.04.14 10:47:44
To: Larry49
My idea obviously wouldn't help much where a number of clips have been used in a movie, and where unwanted sounds would appear between clips. My video editing needs have been quite simple so far. And like some of those who posted some of the clips in this thread, I have done much of my previous video editing where I used AVS Audio Editor to fade out the music.
Nat
30.04.14 11:46:10
To: Larry49

Dear Larry,

Thank you for your feedback and a solution of the problem.

I will pass it over to our developers for consideration.

I invite you to participate in AVS4YOU contest on facebook and share your videos with us:
http://forum.avs4you.com/posts.aspx?lng=ENG&t=5346

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Kind regards
14.05.14 06:31:38
Hi guys,

Yup, I've got the same split second problem. When I zoom right in it's not showing a problem, but the music comes back full blast at the very end of a faded audio track.

It's such a shame. I'm loving AVS Video Editor, but this just ruins the work you do. Tried everything I can think of, but can't get rid of the problem.

M.
Nat
14.05.14 07:05:06
To: Kasubi

Dear user,

Please follow the recomendations from my post here and inform about the result.

Kind regards .
16.05.14 20:31:11
Hi finally foun solution of problem.
soon i will appload video of solution in youtube.
Nat
20.05.14 07:31:02
To: righteos

Dear user,

I am glad the problem is resolved.

Please specify what solution helped you to resolve the issue.

Thank you for cooperartion.

Kind regards
20.05.14 19:57:24
link to solved problem. in russian only sorry don't speak english well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE-QgqHqlSI&feature=youtu.be
Nat
21.05.14 07:03:45

Dear user,

Thank you a lot for the information.

We greatly appreciate your help.

Kind regards
01.09.14 18:55:16
This sound glitch issue is driving me u the wall!
I have tried everything to correct this!
Last night I produced my video and before I hit the produce button there were no sound glitches at the end of my audio. Once I uploaded it to YouTube they were back as bad as ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajXSv6v-PWM&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12usdhrfqj4wfelb23rd3gyfq3rzrxkz

Mr AVS, You have to get this issue fixed ASAP please. It is ruining every video that I produce and it cannot continue. If you sell software then it has to work proficiently!

Regards
Mr Annoyed
Nat
05.09.14 14:15:24
To: Muzzy

Dear user,

Please attach your project .vep and audio file to your next message, so we could assist you.

Kind regards
06.09.14 09:55:32
Nat:

Dear user,

Thank you a lot for the information.

We greatly appreciate your help.

Kind regards

It is no fixing problem, just bypass. Already sent ved project month ago. SILENCE!!!!!! The problem still not solved.
08.09.14 06:18:57
We're now 3 to 4 years later since the first topic and at version 6.5 ...
The problem is still not solved!!! This is driving me crazy. :'(
I'm a great fan of AVS video editor, but I can't create decent videos like this! :(

FIX IT!
Nat
12.09.14 09:38:05
To: baspostma

Dear users,

We'll try to do our best to resolve the issue in the nearest future.

Thank you for cunderstanding.

Kind regards
13.09.14 18:46:15
I have complete confidence that support will be able to sort this out. I'd say that so far, you guys are doing a great job. But please fix this on the next update.
22.09.14 10:44:39
ANSWER OF DEVELOPER.
Hello, Dmitry
Unfortunately hard to say when the problem will be Fixed, now the priorities of the new release Video Converter and the creation of the PRO version, so the most likely solution to the current problems of some labor-intensive will be delayed
Thank you very much for your understanding.

I do not understand, there's one person to work on a company ???

I regret paying money.

all buy a set of programs for the sake of a video editor, not the converter. if you do not move to the priority video Editore, then go bankrupt.
Nat
24.09.14 12:59:13

Dear Dmitry,

We undertsand your point of view. We'll try to do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for all your help and cooperation.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  101