AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
17.03.13 13:48:27
UPDATE to previous message. glitch problem is similar if you work with an audio software and mae an looping sample. If you dont set start of sample properly you always have a same type of glitch in point when sample loop reach end point and start again. SO maybe your problem is similar.. at point where sound 1 shoul be at zero voluzme and stop when fade out it dont really stop but skip to start of tracks and play a milisecond from that track again and then stop... maybe this is the problem. STranbge is that its not every time. I noticed glitch is more noticeable if audio track start loud which really can point that after track should stop and volume zero it goes back to start of track like in loop. Or dunno .. its juts an idea..
Nat
19.03.13 05:44:56
To: davidmara

Dear user,

davidmara:
I cant make my presentation with this sort of "clicks! on end of most audio transitions

This problem should have been resolved in the latest version of AVS Video Editor. So, to avoid it please try to delete all the traces of AVS4YOU software using this utility and install the latest version of AVS Video Editor.

Please also try to zoom the video on the timeline and use the red wave-line to normalize the sound.

davidmara:
Also please do something with zoom function.. when u areclose to max zoom by dragging mpouse zoom button it switches that dfast that its impossible to stop at certain point at maximal zoom as I dont want max zoom but ba little bit less but its impossible to do it with mouse with that button.

You can use the keyboard shortcuts to zoom in the timeline precisely:
Ctrl+PgDn/"+"(Num Lock) = Zoom in,
Ctrl+PgUp/"-"(Num Lock) = Zoom out.

davidmara:
Also have several other things. For example sometime with large project if for example have 50 small video files with adding separate mp3 for each and all is transitioned files disappeared from media libraray

Inform if the problem appears again after the reinstall (the way it is specified on top of my post).

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
18.03.13 14:05:14
I'm compiling old video clips of my daughter and over-laying a music track. When I'm adding audio to a stream of edited video, the playback always reveals a jump in audio whenever the scene changes from one video to the next.

I was expecting smooth transmissions and a seamless music track but it jumps.

Any ideas? Will it all be smooth when it's saved and burned to disc? Anyone?
Nat
19.03.13 06:40:13
To: Mark66palm

Dear user,

This problem should have been resolved in the latest version of AVS Video Editor. So, to avoid it please try to delete all the traces of AVS4YOU software using this utility and install the latest version of AVS Video Editor.

Please also try to zoom the video on the timeline and use the red wave-line to normalize the sound.

Inform about the result please.

Kind regards
19.03.13 13:59:47
To: Nat

Hi. Thanks for the post. I downloaded what I presume is the newest version only 7 days ago. Someone suggested laying down music after the editing process to ensure a smooth sound with no jumps.

I've already completed some work on my epic video and don't want to lose what i've done by uninstalling AVS.

I've deleted the music track for now and will lay it down once all the video has been done. Will this do the job?
19.03.13 14:32:49

Hell I completely uninstalled AVS using uninstall utility, even deleted serial re entry, rebootzed, reinstalled latest verion - unfortunately as already also othwer users reported - problem remains same - still getting that glitches/click while two audio mp3 track transitions :-( So what to do ? Seems problem is not fixed..
19.03.13 15:09:49
also other problem remains same. After I load project .. mediamanager shows 0 but in media manager should be about 40 30sec videos and about 40 mp3 files .. but media manager not show them - but their are loaded and working I see it in timeline and also storyboard as well as if vide is produced they are used. Seems mediamanager cant handle project with alot of files .... throught this is not core problem. Main thing is I still getting that audio glitches/click and because of that I cant use video editor for anything...
Nat
25.03.13 09:40:30

Dear user,

Thank you for the detailed description of the problems encounted. To analyse them we need your project file and the audio track on which the problem arises.

You have been sent the instructions on how to upload your project to our FTP server via AVS Support System, or, if possible, please attach your project .vep and audio file here.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards
Nat
25.03.13 09:44:21
To: Mark66palm

Dear user,

The way out suggested might be helpfull, please try to do it and inform about the result.

Please also note that if you use the Save project option and Export (after reinstall - Import) Media Library option - see the screenshot attached, your editing (project) will not be lost.

Thank you for cooperation.

Kind regards
Attached files:
29.04.13 21:06:07
I'm having the same error with the audio. It does a loud blip at the end of a fade out. My whole video turned out nice except for that.
Nat
30.04.13 06:21:40
To: curtissjunebug

Dear user,

To analyse the problem we need your project file and the audio (video) tracks on which the problem arises.

You have been sent the instructions on how to upload your project to our FTP server via AVS Support System, use your e-mail and forum password to log in.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards
29.06.13 15:41:49
I also have this audio fade-out pop problem. Seems to happen only with certain audio clips...

But I found a workaround... What I do is extend the audio all the way past where the video ends, and I chop off the video before all the audio pops happen.
29.06.13 17:59:27
To: thethrax

Lol except now when I add transitions or videos it splits the audio into seperate pieces... why why why why
Nat
01.07.13 07:24:22
To: thethrax

Dear user,

To avoid the problem please lock the audio line - see the screenshot attached, after that you can edit your video timeline.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
29.09.13 10:11:35

Dear AVS Forum
having the same Audio Glitch - sudden peaks - at end of audio transitions - zoomed in to the highest detail in the audio part and taking the envelope down, the behaviour doesn't go away & seems to change from playback to playback and is hearable in the production.
I downloaded the latest version of this week (6.4.2.241) uninstalled the earlier version, but still the glitches persist.
Is there any documentation on the cause of this problem. Is there any possibiity that the use of WAV, mp3 and Flacc in the same project causes the problem?

For convenience sake here the link to the start of this thread
http://forum.avs4you.com/posts.aspx?lng=ENG&t=2762
Nat
03.10.13 09:06:22
To: dickvestdijk

Dear user,

We are sending you the experimental .exe file. Please find the attached file, unzip it, and replace the old AVSVideo Editor.exe with it in the following folder C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoEditor.

Then open your project anew and try to listen if you get any problems.

Please let us know if the issue resolves or at least gets better. This information will be very helpful.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards
Attached files:
29.10.13 09:44:04
I too am having this problem. It occurs almost every time I try to fade out the audio of a video clip. It's absolutely infuriating. I've taken to manually editing fades into audio files externally because the audio fading in AVS is completely unusable.

The glitch occurs both when using the Right Click - Fade Out option AND when creating a fade manually by CTRL-clicking to set keys on the red audio line. Sometimes the glitch is clearly visible as a spike at the end (even when using the built in Fade Out option). Usually the line appears properly flattened but a glitch can still be heard on playback and in the final exported video.

You could cut a few frames off the video after exporting, but this only works at the end of a video, not between clips, so this is not an acceptable workaround.

I can't believe this still hasn't been fixed. Seriously considering switching to something else.
Nat
31.10.13 10:15:48
To: cmoleman

Dear user,

Please specify if you have tried the resolution that is described in my post above.

We'd greatly appreciate if you could let us know if the issue is resolved or at least gets any better.
This information will be forwarded to our developers.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards
06.11.13 10:48:40
Yes. Obviously I tried previously mentioned solutions first. Neither the experimental exe nor a fresh reinstall after completely removing AVS as suggested earlier in the thread makes any difference. The audio glitch appears 9 out of 10 times either way.
Nat
06.11.13 11:41:54
To: cmoleman

Dear user,

Thank you for the information and cooperation.

To analyse the problem we need your .vep project and source files used in the project.

Please upload then to our FTP sever, I will send you the instructions on how to do it via AVS Support System.
Use your e-mail and forum password to log in.

We greatly appreciate your help and cooperation.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  383