AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
24.03.11 14:04:23
To: Vlad

Hi Vlad

No, it is definitely NOT limited to a preview problem - otherwise I certainly not would bother you nor myself with all this!!
I have some processed videos with cracks and glitches all over the place..!

The media files in question, are AVI format files, created by Fraps.
Attached are the properties you asked for.

Kind regards, Morten
Attached files:
25.03.11 08:12:08
To: Morten

Thanks for the properties, Morten.

We need one of your avi files to test the problem, please upload it to our ftp server. The instructions will be given to you in our support system.

Regards.
05.11.11 08:34:51
Yea im having the same issue. The sound cracks in between scenes.
09.11.11 10:25:15
To: itsmeray

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

Do you add transitions between scenes or apply fade out for audio at the end of scenes.

Regards.
12.11.11 23:30:55

No I usally don't because alot of the time im using the ken burns feature. So if I do a transition it will just look weird and zoom out right before the transmission. I am having alot better luck now though. I found that alot of the sound was cracking because when I hit fade out it would fade out just past the ending scene.
12.11.11 23:32:02
lol Transition not transmission. Got my car on my mind.
13.11.11 20:24:43
To: itsmeray

Thank you for the details. We will work on Fade Out feature to improve it for the next version.

Regards.
22.02.12 06:04:25
Hi there
I am using version 6.0.1.182 of your product and I am getting this glitch still. It is really annoying because it ruins the video.
I insert an audio track and trim it to the length required. I then replay the video to see if the track plays the way it is intended. Sometimes the glitch appears immediately other times it will play correctly for 3 or 4 times before it appears.
NOTE: It appears after having done nothing else, plays well 4 times no editing then glitches on the 5th play?

I have tried fading the audio out into the next scene but the pop then occurs within the the fade out. It seems to always be near the end of the edited audio file. Is it because they are MP3's?

The annoying thing is I have other sound files that do not cause this glitch to occur even when extracted from my video recordings then trimmed, volume and speeds changed. Some are MP3's

Thanks for any help. I'm hoping this has been sorted by now.
Lex
Administrator
22.02.12 07:01:49
To: missy-bearoxo@hotmail.com

Hello,

This is a known issue. Unfortunately, we didn't manage to find its nature. Our developers are working on it. We regret ant inconvenience.

Best regards.
rir
19.08.12 16:05:25
Hi,

has this issue (glitch audio due to trim + certain transition) been solved?
If not, do you have any temporary solution? "normalizing" the audio does not seem to help but distorts the audio slightly.

Thanks.

Roy
Administrator
20.08.12 08:18:30
To: rir

Hello,

Please install the latest version of AVS Video Editor (6.2.1.222) and create your project anew, the problem should be solved.

Best regards
rir
20.08.12 09:16:06
Hi,

In fact I already have the latest version installed, the problem of the glitch at the end of some audio segments remains.
Administrator
20.08.12 09:25:16

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please zoom the video on the timeline and use the red wave-line to normalize the sound:
http://onlinehelp.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor/Features/EditingVideos/Audio/AddingAudioSoundtrack.aspx

Best regards
rir
20.08.12 09:37:30
Sorry for incompleteness of my previous postings. This is what I have done:

1. upload audio files (mp3) into AVS Editor which already contains some video fragments

2. trim them (audio) according to the video fragments

3. mute the audio from the video fragments

4. fade in and out the trimmed audio (2)

5. create discmenu and produce high quality PAL 16:9 output.

The glitch occurs at some transitions. When I zoom these (audio) transitions, I did not see any suspected things as the red wave lines really reach zero, and begin from zero at the next fragment.

Your feedback please.
Administrator
22.08.12 08:51:58

Hello,

Have you tried creating your project anew as we suggested previously?

Please provide some additional information on the issue:
- please send us screenshots of the timeline(make sure the position of the red line is visible);
- specify whether you can hear the glitch when playing back your project on the timeline of AVS Video Editor;
- specify whether the glitch is there when you play the output video in all players on your PC and in hardware DVD players.

Best regards
rir
29.08.12 17:53:09
Hi,

I have created a new project using the latest SW version.

I have several locations where glitch occurs, but this is a severe one (attached - around the position of the cursor). The glitch can be heard both on AVS editor and output on a PC.

Look forward to your reply.

Roy
Attached files:
235.25 KB
Administrator
30.08.12 11:37:10

Hello,

Please zoom in the audio-track at the position of the cursor where you hear the severe glitch and send us the screenshot.

Also, please specify whether the problem persists when you work with other audio files and when you do not fade out audio.

Best regards
rir
30.08.12 12:19:49
Hi,

Attached the zoomed in version.

The problem persists when I do not fade out the audio.

I replaced the audio files on both sides and fade them out, the glitch becomes much less but not gone.
Attached files:
Administrator
31.08.12 08:18:33

Hello,
Thank you for the information.
We have informed our developers about the issue. They will work on the solution.

Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards
17.03.13 13:41:45
Hello guys I have also that glitch ( strange clicking sound at end of mp3 file). I observe AVS severaůl years before I finally bought it iots unbeliveable that in almost 4 years you were UNAB|LE to solve that problem. Problem occur when I add several mp3 tracks - every track fade in and nout by dragging red line to zero and from zero in case of fade in. When track end sometimes it click/glitch. Its not with every track but with many :-( I cant make my presentation with this sort of "clicks! on end of most audio transitions it sound very "amateurish" if I present with this. Guys u should really look into this problem as this render AVS Editor nearly unusable for all people who want add custom sounds and fade in/out them after each other. Red marks are really on ZERO in my case. Seems to me that like sound skip back to start of tracks and play first milisecond of track .. like it is looped or something dont know... ANyway its really annoying - If u unable to solve this problem for nseveral years Am considering to ask you for money back for software which is unusable for me :-(

Also please do something with zoom function.. when u areclose to max zoom by dragging mpouse zoom button it switches that dfast that its impossible to stop at certain point at maximal zoom as I dont want max zoom but ba little bit less but its impossible to do it with mouse with that button.

Also have several other things. For example sometime with large project if for example have 50 small video files with adding separate mp3 for each and all is transitioned .. seems like its too much for AVS.. files disappeared from media libraray, have to sometimes load avs file several times before it loads properly ( sometimes not all sounds are loaded) and also sometimes some sounds are marked as file not found but they are loaded okay and sitting in original location and also location is okay inside file ( checked that) but ..in media manager its sometimes makred as not found .. strange....

Throught all problems still avc is not bad software but biggest issue is that glitch sound on end of audio file whioch really render AVS totally unusable for me :-\DId somebody found an solution yet ?
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  408