AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
18.08.10 21:43:06
Just tried to copy with the DVD copier. Made three seperate copies. Each one failed to play on the computer or in the DVD machine. The program did lock up my new Toshiba laptop with Windows7 64bit one of the three times.

Anybody have any suggestions how to get this program to copy?

Does this program work for anyone? Would love to have some hope to keep me interested enough to keep working on it.
19.08.10 03:46:50
To: yachtwork

Hello,

Could you please give some more details about the problem:

- did you receive any error during burning process?

- specify the brand and type of your blank discs.

Best regards.
19.08.10 08:50:55
To: Vlad

No errors given. It was an 8gig DVD that the program shrunk to 4gig. One of the three will play for a few seconds in the computer then locks. HP DVD-R. I have used these DVD's to make other copies that seem to work.

Any ideas?

Scott
20.08.10 03:24:54

Perhaps, there is the problem copying a particular DVD. Please make sure that your source DVD disc is not defected. If you copy DVD files direct from the disc, try copying DVD files from disc to hard drive first and then open them in AVS DVD Copy from hard drive ( you should open VIDEO_TS.IFO file from VIDEO_TS to load DVD into the program. I hope it helps.

Regards.
20.08.10 10:32:06
To: Vlad

Thank you for the reply. Not sure why the first three DVD's did not burn, but like I said on my post that was removed, I am having luck with the program to copy DVD's now. Not only copy, but first shrink to fit a 4gig DVD, so that is cool.

I have not received an answer to why the info boxes come up and then lock the program if they are not clicked in the proper sequence. Rather than simply deleting the question or comment you can reply by saying something to the effect "yes, we are aware and working on it".

For the record in the 8 DVD's I have copied now I have had to reboot the computer three times till I figured the click sequence. This has also happened in the DVD editing software. A little click box opens, and if you don't click it right away and try to come back to the program the click box can't be accessed. I can see it in the shadows, but can't click on it.

Now, Vlad, you should know I am taking my time away from my project to tell you about a software issue in your software so you can become aware of it and fix it in the next version. This is a favor to your company. Why was the last post simply deleted?

Scott
20.08.10 16:06:57
I am having a very similar problem. I want to keep up with what you are going thru to see if you resolve it.
23.08.10 04:27:08

Could you please explain more clearly what exact info boxes comes up? Sorry, but It is not clear. Please attach a screenshot.

P.S. I didn't delete any posts in this topic where the problem is described. As for other topics you created, I've already explained you in the mail that these posts have been deleted becuase purchasing, license and refund issues are not allowed to be discussed on the forum. You should follow forum rules.

Please note that offtop is also not allowed. If you have comments or complaints about moderator decisions, please send them us personally via e-mail.

Best regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  260