AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
13.08.10 00:47:58
I have burned movies lately where the copy does not allow you to zoom on dvd player. This can be an exciting feature to zoom in on action scenes, however, lately the burns I made, none of them allow or permit the zoom feature on the dvd player. When you attempt to zooom, the screen reverts back to normal immediately. Factory bought movies do permit the zoom feature just fine, and so does burns I have made months back. Can you help me figure this out? Could it be a worm in my hard drive again affecting performance? I am also getting some, but not alot of screen freezes. [/QUOTE]
13.08.10 07:14:01
To: hicksbryan9

Hello,

I would say it is the problem in DVD player. Do you play resulted DVD in stand alone DVD player or on computer in DVD player sofware? With what exact AVS programs did you burn DVD's?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.
14.08.10 01:56:19
I play the dvd in what you call a stand alone DVD player. I used AVS DVD copy. I don't think its the dvd player causing the problem since any factory disc, you can zoom. Its the homemade discs, that you can't. I used to be able to do this on burned movies, but not anymore. I am thinking I am infected again in my computer, possibly. I don't know. Keep thinking please, and lets explore what could be the problem. Thanks.
16.08.10 05:48:44

It should not be a virus.

As far as I can see you have the issue with few movies which have copied with AVS DVD Copy lately. Can the original movies, which your have copied, be zoomed on your DVD player?

Please try playing and zooming on of the disc on another DVD player or on computer in DVD player software. Does the same problems persist?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.
17.08.10 21:27:47
"[As far as I can see you have the issue with few movies which have copied with AVS DVD Copy lately. Can the original movies, which your have copied, be zoomed on your DVD player?" is what you wrote. Answer is Yes. Now I will look into viewing on computer software and see if same issue exists. Talk to you soon. If you get any other ideas let me know. Maybe an update needed?
18.08.10 07:33:30

Ok, I will be waiting for your results.

We will also test AVS DVD Copy to find out the reasons for such problem.
18.08.10 09:50:58
To: Vlad
My computer software, windows media player, does not allow zooming at all. So that's that I guess. I got to try another program possibly. Vlad, I had another glitch yesterday that was weird but not original. These were problems I encountered in the beginning. The screen got all blurry when played back normally on the dvd player, in checker board like appearance. Then, on one occasion, during the actual burn stage of the movie making process: The percentage of burn stopped at 70 percent, then cancelled and spit the disc out, before finalizing. This problem was very common in the beginning of me experimenting with AVS Dvd copy. I don't know how to do screen shots, but I can try something else. How do you slow the burn speed down? Can I do this? Maybe this is part of my problem?
I buy factory made movies, then back them up, incase I get broke into and they are stolen. I am heavy into movies. I live in a neighborhood where robbery and burglary are common.
18.08.10 09:55:11
I really don't want to download new dvd software on my computer, since risk of virus, and taking up to much space, + hassle.
20.08.10 03:33:05

Hello,

We have tested the problem from our end and could reproduce the problem. I would recommend you to reinstall AVS DVD Copy cleaning registry entries.

To avoid the problem please completely uninstall AVS4YOU software from your PC. Instructions below:

1. Go Start > All Programs > AVS4YOU > Uninstall.

2. Go Start > Run... > Type regedit in the opened window and click Ok. In the opened Registry Editor window please find and delete all AVS4YOU folders:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).
HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).

3. Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > AVS4YOU (delete it).
Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > Common Files> AVSMedia (delete it).
Go Local Disc (C:) > ProgramData > AVS4YOU (delete it).

Download the latest version of AVS DVD Copy here.

Now install the program on your PC anew.

Best regards.
20.08.10 08:14:22
Well I use windows vista, I hope the proceedure is no different than what you outlined above. I will try and have tried briefly to do what you said, and I encounter differences in the routes that you are taking to delete vs. me ; perhaps a different operating system?
20.08.10 16:16:05
[REPLY]Vlad I just did all you said, and now the screen is asking me for money, to register the product? Can I put in my license key to bypass this? Strangely enough a screen appears that will allow me to burn movies. I have not tried yet but will later later.
20.08.10 18:44:56
I paid a computer jock to do what you said, it was hefty for me. Anyway, all was done that you said to do, I burned a new movie, and still no zooming capability. Original allows just fine. What did I do wrong?
25.08.10 08:14:14

We still cannot guess what can be the reason of zooming problem.

Could you please send us DVD files which are not zoomed on DVD player? The instructions will be given to you in our support system.

Best regards.
27.08.10 06:35:22
You make it sound so easy to send you the dvd files. I will try, but I have a feeling I will get frustrated and quit. I do not have much computer skills.
27.08.10 06:41:14
I don't know what I am doing, I am lost. Plus the place you told me to go, won't let me log in at all.
27.08.10 06:44:16
TO VLAD: I do not know what I am doing, at all. I tried to go to the site you mentioned, and it won't let me even log in.
27.08.10 06:45:34
I am having a hard time, even correctly posting you a message. I went to the site you mentioned and it offers no section whatsoever to log in.
28.08.10 05:50:43
I am going nuts. There has got to be another way to do this. I went to FTP server and used the link you described. I double checked, there is no place to login and the screen really says nothing intelligent. Please help me find another way to get you the files.
30.08.10 02:48:44

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. However, we still need your files to investigate the problem.

If you have trouble uploading files to our ftp-server, please use ftp-client. For example, FileZilla. I've just sent you full instructions in support system, please check them.
05.09.10 03:27:57
Well, my printer is out, and I need to write down these lengthy sets of directions. Anyway, I tried it, and got a bunch of weird screens and programs added to my machine that I could not figure out how to run. You made it sound so simple in your directions, but when I actually tried it, I couldn't get past the first step. I have given up again. I will accept my movies that I burn with no zoom feature, because I need a computer technician to help me figure out what you are telling me to do, it is not in layman terms. If you wrote your directions in simpler terms, I could probably understand better.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  156