AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
01.06.10 18:40:02
I didn't have any problem using the trial version and the subscription version worked perfectly fine last night when I was converting a clip. Today however, the Video Editor program doesn't load at all. I never get any error message, it just shows the program is not responding dialog box. I have attached a screenshot of what this looks like.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Video Editor, uninstalling all the AVS products and reinstalling, and deleting the registry keys and all of the application data and common files AVS folders. Still, it continues to not load. No other AVS program has an issue. When I try to Repair, the only error is AVSMobileDevice2ActiveSync.dll which can't load the library.

I am at a loss here, as this was the main reason for subscribing to the service and now it won't work.
Attached files:
Nat
02.06.10 07:06:53
To: bigmike_osu

Please try to do the following: follow Start>Run, type in the window "Open" "regedit" and click left OK, choose left in "Registry Editor" "My Computer"(click left on "+")>"HKEY_CURRENT_USER">"Software">"AVS4YOU">"VideoEditor4" - then delete the "Project" folder there.

Try to start the program once again and inform about the result.

Regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  246