AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
16.05.10 04:49:06
Hi,
I would like to use this product in order to re-encode the audio track ONLY.
I do not want the video to be reencoded, even in the same codec.
I do not see the option.
I did a test, and I think I have to select the same video codec as the original file, change the bitrate to the original one, but how to be sure that the video will NOT be re-encoded???
I think the other product "Remaker" do this, but this time I can't select the bitrate I want for the audio track (which has to be converted to MP3).... So I would like to do it from VideoConverter, so I will buy only one product if possible.

Actually, my goal is to convert a MKV (720p)/DTS file to an AVI(720p)/MP3 file because the audio track is DTS, and my FreeBox does not understand this codec. So I just want to reencode the audio track, without altering the video (and of course, I assume it will even take much less time!!)
Best regards :-)
Rodolphe AOUSTIN
17.05.10 12:35:38
To: rodolphe.aoustin@gmail.com

Hello Rodolpho,

Actually only, AVS Video Remaker allows to change mkv to avi without re-encoding viideo. Yes, unfortunately, there is not option to select bitrate and other paremeters for audio, however, AVS Video Remaker allows to change DTS audio to mp3 easily. I hope it fits you.

Regards.
24.05.10 02:09:40
To: Vlad

Hello,

thanks for your answer.
Is it true for all codecs?
I.e.: the only way to convert a video without re-encondig the video track is to use video remaker? Not possible at all with Video converter?

best regards
Rodolphe
24.05.10 12:05:30
rodolphe.aoustin@gmail.com:
To: Vlad

Hello,

Is it true for all codecs?
I.e.: the only way to convert a video without re-encondig the video track is to use video remaker? Not possible at all with Video converter?

Unfortunately, it is not possible with AVS Video Converter, as the program always re-encodes video track.

Regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  237