AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
19.04.10 16:19:48
Hi. I have been struggling with this and reading the forums and am now about 99% successful. I am trying to create a DVD which opens onto one menu screen. This screen has two buttons, one for each movie. They play the movie and then return.

Here is what I did;

1. New custom project.
2. Down by the timeline click on the import video button. Repeat this for each of the 2 videos. Thiworks and I can see both on the timeline.
3. For each button set the style (this works)
4. Set the cursor at the beginning of the 1st video on the timeline. Click on the 1st button. Set to play video. This seems to work and I see the blue marker.

Note: This was tricky as the grey stylus on the timeline covers the blue marker. But when I moved the stylus I could see the blue marker.

5. Click on the 2nd button. Set to play video. Drag the marker to the begining of the 2nd video. (This was quite tricky to do I thought, but I'll see next time.) I could move the stylus and see the red marker.

I am assuming you could do the same thing for a 3rd, 4th, etc button ????

6. I went to the settings button and adjusted the settings.

7. On the background tab on the bottom I picked a background I wanted. I figured out you click on the one you want and drag it up to the main page. You can see right away it's successful.

8. This I started burning it.

Result: It came out good. I could see the background I wanted and the two buttons which I had set to video covering. The 1st button worked perfectly. But, it acted as if there was no 2nd button. It would not let me select this button.

I would appreciate and advice or corrections. Thank you very much.
25.04.10 12:25:45
To: harold530

Hello,

Sorry for the late answer.

To be able to select button 2 you should set button2 in action arrows for button 1, which show the remote control buttons used to navigate your DVD menu. See the screenshot attached.

I hope it will help.

Regards.
Attached files:
111.79 KB
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  66