AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
19.02.10 01:22:46
Just bought the stuffs! Support message is sent yesterday. Just fund this!

Can't understand way this problem still exits? Get - Divixion by zero - with both Photo Editor and Image Converter.

One problem using the Rapair funktion

Windows XP SP3

I'm Admin
Administrator
19.02.10 04:30:29
To: rehsum

Does the error pop up when you try to open a particular image or any file? Could you attach one of these images to your post, so that we could do some testing.

Also specify whether any other AVS programs are installed on your PC. Do you get any errors when using them?

Best regards
21.02.10 07:07:41
Here is an image file that renders Division by zero on my computer.

I have followed the uninstalled procedure - http://forum.avs4you.com/posts.aspx?lng=ENG&t=1422&p=1#7547 -
but still the same.

Have also found images that’s opened OK (This is also uploaded as NOdBz.jpg) If I start and opened NOdBz.jpg and after that click on DivisionByZero.jpg the Divison by zero. message popup. And when I hit the OK-button another error message came in front (1_error.png)

If you close avsPE while the error images is shown you have the Division by zero message direct, when you try to opened avsPE again. But again hitting the OK-button avsPE came alive.

Have tested and opened the DivisionByZero.jpg in other viewers/ editors –P-shop CS – Opus . among others whiteout no problem

:
Does the error pop up when you try to open a particular image or any file? Could you attach one of these images to your post, so that we could do some testing.
Only images.
nadin:
Also specify whether any other AVS programs are installed on your PC. Do you get any errors when using them?
Yes,same with avs PhotoConverter

Hope this is helpfull!
Attached files:
251.7 KB
Administrator
26.02.10 04:19:12

Thank you, the error was reproduced. I will inform you as soon as the problem is fixed.

Regards
09.03.11 13:08:51
nadin:

Thank you, the error was reproduced. I will inform you as soon as the problem is fixed.

Regards

MORE than a year now

NO INFORMATION AT ALL
10.03.11 02:25:23
To: reshum

Hello,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

The error does not persist in the latest version AVS Photo Editor 2.0.2.108. You can download it here. Please reinstall all AVS programs and download their latest versions following the instructions from this link.

Kind regards.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  15