AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
25.01.10 15:36:25
Realizing I have only yesterday discovered a major issue with AVS Video Editor, I am still very frustrated at the lack of phone support in order to resolve issues immediately. AVS will "respond by e-mail within 48 hours" but I had an issue several months ago and it took them a week to reply to my e-mail. Video Editor has always worked like a charm for me and I create videos quite often. Yesterday I discovered the updated version was no longer working, I cannot even get Video Editor to open. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, cussed, kicked, screamed and cried but nothing seems to help. I do not like being at a Company's mercy at their convenience. I will update this thread once I hear back from AVS, I sent two e-mails to them today, 1-25-2010.
Administrator
25.01.10 22:44:11
To: OkieMeterMaid

As the program worked fine on your PC until now, obviously, the complete software reinstallation would help you to resolve this problem. I will send you the detailed instructions on the support page promptly.

Our support team is always ready to help and we really process most of the requests in a timely manner. Delays might happen due to some technical problems. As for phone support, as it would cause significant product price increase, we do not offer it at present, but will do our best to improve our system with the course of time.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  434