AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
08.01.10 09:38:04
My goal is to have text run at the bottom portion of the screen only while video is playing up above.

I am trying to use the Creeping Line or Scrolling Credits features to create a ticker (right to left) or credits (bottom to top) to make a string of text to run through a number of lines of text, without having to create a new instance for each line (Creeping Line) or having the text cover the entire screen (Scrolling Credits) as it currently does.

The forced wrapping of the Creeping Line feature kills that option and the fact that when you adjust the text box on the Scrolling Credits feature it still shows up covering the entire screen kills that option.

For the Creeping Line feature, if you could make it so that line breaks are the only way to start a new line and that if the string of words is longer than the screen width that it comes in from one side and disappears on the other, that would be great.

For the Scrolling Credits feature, if you could make it so that when you adjust the text area that the credits stay contained in that area and fade out, that would be great as well.

If I am missing a method or another feature makes what I am trying to do possible, any help would be appreciated.
Administrator
10.01.10 05:08:42
laxcoach:
For the Creeping Line feature, if you could make it so that line breaks are the only way to start a new line and that if the string of words is longer than the screen width that it comes in from one side and disappears on the other, that would be great.

For the Scrolling Credits feature, if you could make it so that when you adjust the text area that the credits stay contained in that area and fade out, that would be great as well.

Thank you for the suggestions! I will forward them to our developers.

Regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  162