AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
28.12.09 21:21:12
I started using your software over a year ago because I couldn't get the other one I had to open the clips I had but now I've been having a problem.
I'm using AVS video editor 4.1 and all my files are saved as .flv, mostly as real player downloads but there's one series that when I try to open the videos I downloaded off of youtube it says that there is a formatting error. Any other video from you tube (including the older downloads of the series) opens without trouble and any video of the series that I downloaded else where regardless of where they're filed opens. Is there anythig I can do to fix it? (Preferably with out uninstaling and reinstalling the sofeware since I'm in the middle of a project)

Thank you
Administrator
29.12.09 03:28:57
To: Poppun

First please update the program, as the new version is available now (you do not need to uninstall the software, just install the up-to-date version over the old one).

Make sure your file is played fine in various players and its name does not contain any Unicode symbols. If the error persists, we'd be glad to receive your file for testing. Please write back and I will send you the instruction.

Regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  112