AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
25.12.09 15:37:12
I have a problem with AVS Video Editor

I have created a movie which is about 10 minutes long. It contains some .mp4 video files, some Video Editor built-in video effects and quite a bit of .mp3 files.
It struggles signifficantly while playing in Video Editor with this 'pop' sound which is indicating the tempo of this lag... While trying to Save Movie, whatever the format and configuration used, high or low settings, I get error 'Extrenal exception EEFFACE' or 'Internal Error Occured (Code:6) Contract software support' or very similat, but error code is surely right.

Any ideas how to sort it out ? I read about this EEFFACE erros on the net but it reffered to other software or issues in programming...
25.12.09 16:40:42
To: Matthew James

I don't see any edit option here but I would like to add. Crash usually is occuring at 14th or 15h second while creating a video.
Administrator
26.12.09 05:00:13
To: Matthew James

First please try reinstalling the software:

1. Go Start> All Programs> AVS4YOU> Uninstall.

2. Go Start> Run... Print regedit in the opened window and click Ok. In the opened Registry Editor window please find and delete all AVS4YOU folders:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).
HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > AVS4YOU (delete it).

3. Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > AVS4YOU (delete it).
Go Local Disc (C:) > Program Files > Common Files> AVSMedia (delete it).
Go Local Disc (C:)> Documents and Settings> All Users>>Application Data>AVS4YOU (delete it).

Now install the program anew on your PC. Make sure you install the latest version available on our website.

If the errors persist, we'd need the original files used in your project for testing. This way it would be possible to reproduce the errors and offer a fix at an early date. Please write back and I will send you the instruction privatly.

Also describe your actions when creating this project step by step and attach screenshots of the program interface showing the errors.

Regards
Online:
Users:  1  justinwilliams
Guests:  60