AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
19.02.15 03:46:19
Hello,
I just dropped by to let everyone know how much I like AVS software. I started out in Information Technology as a programmer back in 1980 before people knew what a microcomputer was, and had a fine career. I know computer systems and software inside out, as a programmer, designer, analyst, and project director of multi-million dollar development teams.

I've been using AVS for the last three years and without a doubt, AVS software is the cleanest, simplest to use, and best running software I have on my computer system. I am continually amazed how good it is. AVS software is also the biggest bargain anyone could imagine. I don't understand how AVS can give away an unlimited subscription for only $59.00!

I only wish AVS would provide more support for writing and publishing MOBI and EPUB e-books. I hand code my books because there are no good utilities available to assist in the job of converting a manuscript to an e-book, which meets the complete HTML5 and CSS3 specifications. How about it, AVS, are you ready to branch out into a new area of development?

Bruce Anthony
Katie Books Canada
www.katiebooks.ca
Nat
20.02.15 13:32:38
To: Tony_A20

Dear Bruce,

We greatly appreciate your kind feedback.

I will surely pass the information over to our developers team.

Kind regards
19.05.15 06:06:11
Hello,

I bought an unlimited AVS license in 2010. Five years later I still use these tools with good results. I definitely understand the price model that is tied to the life of the licensed machine - it's a real bargain in my opinion. When the PC with the AVS license became outdated it was worth it to me to keep it alive next to a new machine in part to continue using the AVS tools.

The amazing thing was that five years down the road when I needed help to resolve a technical issue due to my aging PC, not only was AVS still in business, their support staff resolved my problem within a couple days. And as a result I got updated tools having new capabilities, too. This exceeded my expectations, (admittedly set rather low by my experience with most other software vendors), but still worth a BIG THANKS!

A happy customer,
Bert Edwards
Nat
19.05.15 12:45:39
To: AbleEcho

Dear Bert Edwards,

Thank you for the kind feedback.

We are glad to have a satisfied customer.

Should you have any questions or suggetions please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  262