AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
06.11.09 14:49:16
when i tryed converting mkv with subtitles to avi 2 things came up after finishing, the file was 2x larger then the original file.. how did that happen is avi suppose to be larger then mkv? all i want is the best quality closest to the original possible and 2nd problem is the ugly subtitles it changed the original fonts into something more bold and have Aliasing issues, is there any way to fix this?
06.11.09 23:07:12
weeeeeeeee:
when i tryed converting mkv with subtitles to avi 2 things came up after finishing, the file was 2x larger then the original file.. how did that happen is avi suppose to be larger then mkv? all i want is the best quality closest to the original possible and 2nd problem is the ugly subtitles it changed the original fonts into something more bold and have Aliasing issues, is there any way to fix this?

nm i would edit this if i could or delete but i cant so im double posting, i figured everything out and id love this program to death if we can edit fonts or if there was an actual default font style where it would copy the style alrdy given, o well and take up less computer space obviously thats pretty brutal compared to other programs.
Administrator
08.11.09 23:48:48
weeeeeeeee:
i figured everything out and id love this program to death if we can edit fonts or if there was an actual default font style where it would copy the style alrdy given
We are planning to offer a subtitles editor embedded into AVS Video Converter with the future versions of the program.

weeeeeeeee:
o well and take up less computer space obviously thats pretty brutal compared to other programs.
You can set a lower priority level, so that the program takes less CPU during conversion (see screenshot). Note, in this case the conversion will take more time.

Best regards
Attached files:
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  313