AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
25.07.09 19:04:43
I am interested in editing dvd's I have created offf the TV. I have recorded two, one hour shows off the tv on a sony dvd recorder RDRGXD455. Some of the shows did not record well. I want to be able to rip the good one hour show off two different dvd's, then edit out the commercials, then burn two good one hour shows back to a new dvd. which of your products will allow me to rip to the hard drive, then edit out the unwanted material, and then burn to a new dvd? also since I am very new at this, where do you have step -by-step instrucions on how to accomplish all I have indicated above. Thankns
Support Manager
27.07.09 05:18:56
To: lfdematteis

Hello,

I would recommend you to use AVS Video Editor software to edit and burn DVD's. You will not need to rip your source DVD's, just open them in the program, edit and save movie to DVD disc. You can find step by step instructions how to work with AVS Video Editor on our onlinehelp webstie onlinehelp.avs4you.com.
27.07.09 19:11:41
To: Vlad

Will AVS video editor also allow me to make exact copies of DVD's? How does this program compare to Video ReDo TV suite?
Support Manager
28.07.09 05:18:40
To: lfdematteis

I would better recommend you to make DVD copies with AVS DVD Copy program, as it was specially developed for that purpose.

If compare AVS Video Editor with Video ReDo TV suite, our program supports more different formats, not only TV formats group. With AVS Video Editor you can work with HD video, including modern AVCHD format, edit and save your movies to DVD, Blu_Ray, in flash formats, apple formats, etc. Our program aslo has more features. There is video overlay, adding soundtrack option, different video effects which will help you to create exellent video. You can try the program by yourself downloading evaluation version of our program from our download page:

http://www.avs4you.com/downloads.aspx
Online:
Users:  1  Helga
Guests:  464