AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
23.05.08 15:56:48
I downloaded AVS Video Converter/Audio Converter/Video To Archos a year ago. I bought a year subscription. The year ended. The programs unregistered. I bought a unlimited subscription. Tried to enter the new registration. Programs won't work. I uninstalled all the programs. Went to AVS4You.com reinstalled Video converter6/Audio Converter/Video To Archos/Uploader/Ringtone/Grabber and some others. When I click on anyone of the programs it with start with the title page then sits for 10 seconds and goes away. Only the Uploader works. I went into Start/programs/AVS/activation and nothing happens. I ran the repair that comes with the programs and everything but one works. "can't load library" is what it says for "AVSMobileDevice2ActiveSync.dll". What if anything can I do.
Dam
Administrator
26.05.08 02:58:03
To: mikevanreede

To solve that problem, please follow:

C:>>Program Files>>Common Files>>AVSMedia>>Licence and delete Licence folder

Then,

Go Local Disc (C:)>> Documents and Settings >> All Users >> Application Data >> AVS4YOU >> Licence

In Licence folder choose and delete your old registration file (to detect the old file you can sort them by date). That must solve the problem.

Hope to hear from you soon.
19.06.08 16:59:40
To: Dam

Hi. I tried all that myself and had little of what was in your reply!! What gives??
Gerry
Dam
Administrator
20.06.08 01:19:30
To: gerald

Hello,

Please specify your question. That is not clear whether you solved the issue or not?
If not, please give us more information about it.

03.07.08 21:07:11

Your solution worked for me, but now I get some other error when trying to convert files...
Dam
Administrator
04.07.08 00:21:54
We are glad the one problem is solved.

But to help you to solve the secon issue, we need more information. So, I invite you to surf the forumfor the solution. In case you do not find the solution or the similar problem, please try to provide as much information abot the error, as possible:

- describe your actions step by step;
- specify the format of the file you are trying to convert and its origin;
- specify to which format you convert and which presets do you select;
- attach the error report and your PC configuration.

08.08.08 07:43:24
To: mikevanreede

I can’t get AVS Capture to load (open). It get about half way thru the load operations then I get the following "CaptureWizard has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience". Then it ask for a report to Microsoft.
I have re-downloaded the software and installed then registered showing a “successful register”
I ran the repair utility – everything is Ok except: AVSMobileDevice2ActiveSync.dll “Can’t load Library”
I read online to delete old registrations files in – C:>>Doc and Settings>>All Users>>Appl Data>>AVS4you>> License. There were no files in this folder. I re-registered and still no files
AVS video Converter and Remaker both open OK
AVS video to Go opens OK, but I get -- “CaptureWizard has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience” when I close the program.
Thanks for your help
Dam
Administrator
12.08.08 07:29:49
To: Floyd k Shoup

Hi,

To help us to solve that issue, please:

1. Launch the AVS Capture Wizard via RUN... option.
For that, please follow:
Start>RUN... Copy in the opened window
"C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSCaptureWizard\AVSCaptureWizard.exe" -log (see the attachment)

2. After that, follow:
C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\AVS4YOU\AVSCaptureWizard
There you will find four .txt log files. Attach them to your post

Please, also specify what devices you connected to your PC, when you launch the software.

Attached files:
8.57 KB
30.09.08 06:50:44
i downloaded the video to psp converter from this site. i converted the movie but i can't play it because the computer doesn't recognize the program *SORRY* can you please help me how to fix it? because i tried several things, but nothing works! i've bought my psp 6 months ago with a special program to put movies on my psp, but the program didn't work at all and i couldn't change is at the store. so that's why i've tried this, because i finally want to watch movies at my psp.
please help me!:-(

ps: I apologize for my terrible english ;-)
01.10.08 01:37:34
To: little-G

Hi,

there can be several reasons why your computer does not recognize your PSP and cannot upload the converted files to it. To understand which one of them is your case, we will need to know the following information:

1. Operating system you use on your computer;
2. Computer-PSP connexion type you use and whether you use the cable that came together with the PSP;
3. PSP firmware version (you can find it out the following way - in your PSP select Settings ->System Settings-> System information there will be System software Version information)
4. When you connect your PSP to your computer, does it somehow recognize the device? Is there an icon in the right bottom corner that says that a USB-storage is connected to your computer? Can you see it as a removable drive in the Windows explorer window?
5. Is the program that came with the PSP is launched when you run AVS Video to PSP? (it should not be, actually)

Waiting for your answers.

Best regards.
27.11.08 19:41:27
AVSMobileDevice2ActiveSync.dll

I have tried to repair and get success except for the above .dll. I read your response re: deleting the old license. I open the license folder and there are NO licenses. I purchased the AVS Media Tools and use the converter frequently. I have never been able to then burn the file to disk. It always fails.

Repair does not work.
Dam
Administrator
28.11.08 04:46:08
To: FA1SGL

Hello,

Please precise the error message that you receive. Screenshot will be enough.

Best Regards
07.12.08 04:47:12

Hi Dam

I have exactly the same problem as mikevanreedie posted on 26.05.08 I tried your solution but there is no Licence folder in the AVSMedia media files in the Common Files, therefore nothing to delete. Also no Applications Data folder in the docs and settings whereyour instructions directed!

Please help, I'm going mad lol!!

Summer *CRAZY*
Dam
Administrator
08.12.08 06:03:42
To: summer

Hi,

summer:
I tried your solution but there is no Licence folder in the AVSMedia media files in the Common Files

If you are under vista, that is:
С:ProgramData\AVS4YOU\Licence

Inform me about the result.
09.12.08 01:34:21

Hi Dam

Nope on Windows 2000!

Summer
Dam
Administrator
15.12.08 02:31:10

I see...

Unfortunately we do not support Windows 2000 at all.

Supported platforms are:
Windows XP, 2003, Vista* (no Mac OS/Linux support)

Best Regards.
25.12.08 16:59:57

Hey Dam!

Sorry, not my brightest moment ... am on Windows XP!!

Would appreciate any help

Summer
Administrator
17.02.09 05:28:23

Actually, as a rule, the folder Application Data is hidden. In order to make the folder shown, please open My Computer, click on Tools > Folder Options in main menu. Then in Folder Options > View enable the option "Show hidden files and folders" (see the screenshot attached).

After that please delete all the files from the following folder: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AVS4YOU\Licence
and activate the software anew using your current licence key.

Please inform me on the result
Attached files:
02.03.09 14:40:10
To: nadin

Thanks Nadin that worked!! However, I have encountered a further problem, I am trying to convert a DVD which is 2 hours and 40 mins long, and it stops at just over 2 hours!! I have tried another from the same series and same problem, any ideas for a solution, it tells me to contact support!

Thanks Summer
Administrator
03.03.09 04:37:05
summer:
it tells me to contact support!
Please could you attach a screenshot of the error.

Also please add VIDEO_TS.IFO file from the DVD to the program, then click on Advanced > File Information and make a screenshot of this window. Attach it here as well.

Hope to hear from you soon
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  308