AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
18.05.09 22:05:58
I have Windows Vista 64 bit. I had installed the latest video converter and it was working fine. Now, it does not work. Does not give any errors. When I add a video to convert it acts like it is converting but it says it is finished after a few seconds. Of course it creates the converted video but there is nothing there. I am trying to convert .flv to any other format..

It works when convert any format other than .flv to any format. I can even convert .wmv to .flv without any problem. The problem arises when trying to convert .flv to any other format. I have tried several .flv files even files i have successfully converted in the past.

I have the latest version installed. This also happens on the Video Editor software when trying to edit a .flv file.

Please help.
Thanks
Administrator
20.05.09 01:11:17
To: defreeman

Are FLV files played back when you preview them in AVS Video Converter or AVS Video Editor? Try to play them up to the end.

If they are played fine, but still cannot be converted, make sure you have enough space on your hard disc for saving the converted files. Also attach the screenshot showing all the input and output settings: open one of the files in AVS Video Converter, choose the preset, then click on Advanced > File Information and make a screenshot.

Thank you
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  174