AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
15.04.09 06:20:07
ok - so I spent 5 hours yesterday after work thinking I could do this and I had to give up........

I used your free ware with no problem - but I cannot get the paid version to work- I even downloaded codecs or whatever they are called - I am a complete newbie at this coversion stuff.

I want to put home movie clips from Dropshots (uploaded from my daughter's computer, not mine) onto my parent's iTouch - -so I have to go thru iTunes.......... as I say, I got one to work with the trial 'watermark' version.

When I save the movie clip to my computer from Dropshots, it has the ext flv. I've tried to convert it to mp4 for iTunes and no can do.......

Please direct me to the answer if it is posted - I've searched and found similar problems but not the exact answer. I did buy the unlimited version and bought it this week so it should be the latest version.

I hope someone can direct me!

Thank you
15.04.09 13:18:16
To: sgctravel
*DANCE*

I DID IT! omg it is so easy -- I found the 'video to go' download -- I downloaded that and tried one of the flv videos - it imported into iTunes in a flash and onto the iPod Touch -- all in less than 2 minutes............so no one has to reply....*YAHOO*

I just wish I'd figured this out yesterday before I tried for 5 hours!! :'(
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  45