AVS4You.comSupportRulesAbout Us
    ENG English    FRA Français    DEU Deutsch
11.08.10 11:00:38
In Video Editor and Remaker, the Video Effects menu does not have icons present for adjusting contrast, Auto Contrast, Brightness, Brightness EX, Auto Levels, and several others.

I can only utilize these features using the video converter if I press the edit button at the top of the screen in that software, but then I'm converting the video instead of just editing. All of the video effects buttons seem to show up doing it that way.

Using Converter isn't so bad, unless I don't want the video converted, or if I want to save the video as a project. But it's a two step process if I want to use those video effect features, THEN edit out portions of video.

Why aren't these features showing up in my Editor or Remaker software? I have all the updated versions.

Thanks!
12.08.10 03:50:10
To: chris123

Hello,

There is the Color button on Timeline in AVS Video Editor using which you can adjust Brightness, Contrast, and other settings. Please find the details here.

As for AVS Video ReMaker it intended for quick editing just to cut scenes without re-encoding, that is why these effects were not inculded into the program.

Best regards.
05.10.10 12:40:52
I have a video where everything is too dark to see anything. Is there any way I can edit this video using AVS Video Editor to increase the gamma, or brightness, or whatever it is I'm supposed to do?

thanks
06.10.10 03:39:25
To: alodude

You should use Color option in AVS Video Editor, see the post above.
Online:
Users:  0  
Guests:  428